Rabbit Skins Infant Fine Jersey Bodysuit
The perfect accompaniment to the complete set of Dr. Seuss board books you just borrowed with your new library card? A Brooklyn Public Library (BPL) onesie.
This soft onesie features our playful “Bookman” art, an illustration that first appeared on the Library’s 61st Annual Report issued in 1958. The report included a ‘Salute to Future and New Readers,’ and what better way to salute them than with custom swag?
- 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder with EasyTear™ label
- Double-needle hem sleeves; topstitched ribbed collar
- CPSIA compliant- tracking label in sideseam
- Black-colored onesie is sewn with 100% cotton thread; reinforced three-snap closure
- Flatlock seams; double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders and leg opening
- Carolina Blue
- Key Lime
*The 'Bookman' illustration was first used in a 1958 Brooklyn Public Library annual report.